WAF Visualisation Prize
The Visualisation Prize is a brand new prize for this year World Architecture Festival and a natural addition to our already popular Photography and Drawing competitions. The 2019 shortlist will be revealed soon.
Supported by Lumion, rendering software specialist, this new prize invited those have been shortlisted in the main 2019 WAF Awards to submit a rendering video of their shortlisted projects.
Entries were open to any visualisation videos of a future project or recently completed building with a length of up to 3 minutes.
The Visualisation shortlist has now been announced:
- Department of Culture and Tourism – DCT - QAH-Qasr Al Hosn Musalla
- Condition Lab - Gaobu Book House
- Mario Cucinella Architects - Mood China
- CIAP Architects - Death and the Community
- BVN REAL - Greenland Centre Penthouse
- ATRIUM - SAKHA_Z — Park for the Future Generations
- Romera y Ruiz Arquitectos - Remodelling for Brains School
- Warren and Mahoney Architects - Flock Hill Station
- Ignite - WAITOMO BUNGY TOWER
- Next Office - Islamic Republic of Cedrus Residential
- Next Office - Islamic Republic of Mashhad C.E.O.Headquarter
- Earth World Architects - House Alto – Tulbagh
What happens when you are shortlisted or win?
The shortlisted and winning films will be displayed on a dedicated Visualisation Prize exhibition stand at this year's festival in Amsterdam for all delegates to view.
The winner will also be presented with a trophy at the grand Gala Dinner on the final day of the festival. The winner will be listed on the WAF website as well as in the media along with the other WAF awards and prizes.