- These are the only architecture awards that are judged live by your peers, your heroes and the industry's power players
- With more than 40 prizes and awards to enter this year, you can easily find the perfect categories to showcase your future and completed projects on the world stage
- Gain global exposure through WAF's extensive media coverage
- Winners will receive a V2com gift certificate for a press kit distribution worth $1525
- Attracting over 2,200 of the most senior architects and clients from around the world, WAF is the perfect place to present your most outstanding projects and raise your profile, helping you to win new business
- Do you have interior projects? Enter WAF's sister Festival World Festival of Interiors that takes place at the same place and time.
Who can enter?
- Architects, Interior Designers
- Developers, funders, contractors and other associated organisations (for example clients), may also enter on behalf of the architect, with their consent
What can be entered?
- All Completed Buildings/Landscape & Interior projects have to be completed between 1 January 2019 and 31 August 2020
- Future Projects do not have to have a completion date and do not need to be built in order to qualify
- There is no limit on the number of projects that can be submitted
- Projects can be submitted in more than one category where relevant
- All designs must be by professionals whose qualifications are recognised by their local accreditation organisation
How to enter:
- Register your account online or sign-in on the right-hand side
- Choose the category that you want to enter. You can enter more than one
- Give us details of your project and upload images
- Upload artwork for your entry boards. We print the boards for you.
- You will find out if you have made the shortlist in September
- All shortlist have to purchase a pass to attend the festival in December to present their project live.
Final entry deadline: 14 August
£850 +VAT where applicable
Submit 3 or more entries to receive your multiple entry discount of 15%
VAT Rules for Awards Entries:
If you are entering from:
- United Kingdom - 20% VAT charged
- EU Countries, with valid EU VAT Number - no VAT charged
- EU Countries, without valid EU VAT Number - 20% VAT charged
- Rest of the World - no VAT charged
"It has been amazing to be part of the WAF award winning team. When you look across the range and quality of projects put forward for the WAF Awards, to be short listed and then become associated with the overall winner is a momentous achievement for Grant Associates.”
Keith French, Director, Grant Associates
“Winning the WAF award has given credibility and respect to the work of the practice, an unquestionable kudos which speaks for itself - we are taken seriously and shown respect.”
Peter Rich, Principal, Peter Rich Architects