HOW TO ENTER THE WAF AWARDS?
- Open your WAF account at worldarchitecturefestival.com/enter
- Choose the category that you want to enter (see them all here) – remember you can enter a project into more than one category and there is no limit to the amount of categories that you can enter. In fact the more categories you enter, the more you save and the more chances to win!
- Tell us the details of your project, provide a project description and upload images and plans to support your entry.
- Upload the artwork for your entry boards that will be used by the WAF judges to make their shortlisting decisions and be displayed at the festival. We will print your entry boards.
- Once you have paid your entry fee online your entry is complete. You can save and come back to your entry at any stage.
Early-bird entry deadline: 12th April (save 100 EUR)
Early-bird entry price: 899 EUR
THE JUDGING PROCESS
1. 3rd May 2019: All entries are received
All entries must be received by Friday 3rd May. Remember, enter by Friday 12th April to receive 100 EUR off the entry fee.
2. June 2019: Shortlist decided
Leading architects and industry professionals gather in London to look at all of the entry boards and decide WAF’s shortlist. You will be informed soon after if you are a finalist. Don't forgot, all finalists have to purchase a pass to attend the festival and present their project live!
3. July 2019: Shortlist is announced to the world
All finalists will be published on the WAF website, international press and WAF’s renowned media partners including The Architectural Review and ArchDaily.
4. 4th and 5th December 2019: Live category judging at WAF
All finalists present live to the jurors at WAF in Amsterdam. Each presenter has 10 minutes to present & 10 minutes of Q&A with the jury. The winners of each category are announced at the end of each day
5. 6th December 2019: Live judging for overall winners
Each category winner presents again for the WAF Completed Building. WAF Future Project or INSIDE World Interior of the Year Super-Jury
6. 6th December: The final winners are revealed
The World Building, Future Project, Landscape and Interior of the Year winners are announced live at the Gala Dinner. Winners have been meticulously weighed and measured over three rounds of peer-review judging.