WAF Visualisation Prize
The Visualisation Prize is a brand new prize for this year World Architecture Festival and a natural addition to our already popular Photography and Drawing competitions.
Supported by Lumion, rendering software specialist, this new prize will invite those have been shortlisted in the main 2019 WAF Awards to submit a rendering video of their shortlisted projects.
Entries are open to any visualisation videos of a future project or recently completed building with a length of up to 3 minutes. Projects must be a combined entry between the visualiser and the architectural practice or just the practice if the rendering was made in-house.
Each entry needs to be a video and not a succession of images.
Free to enter. Only available to those have been shortlisted in the main 2019 WAF Awards.
The film must be:
- Up to 3 minutes only
- Rendering Video and not images
The judges will be looking for:
- Aesthetic: The quality and the visual of the video – It needs to look good
- Emotional: How the video is showing the project and how it makes you feel
- Technical: How the colours, shadows and details look and how they improve the visual of the project and likeability
- Comparison: How the original design is representing in the video and does it match with the drawing phase
Please complete the below entry form by Friday 18th October.
Once you have completed please send your video file via wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your entry ID from your original WAF entry, project title and company name in the subject.