Office - Completed Buildings - WAF
Projects that can be entered in to the Office completed buildings category include, but are not limited to:
- Call centres
- Offices (large)
- Offices (medium)
- Offices (small)
All projects in completed building categories must be completed between 1 January 2019 and 7 May 2021. There is no limit on the number of projects that can be submitted.
Each entry must contain the below.
- 2 x A2 entry boards. These boards will be printed by WAF and used for shortlist judging and displayed at the World Architecture Festival
- 250 - 500 words of explanatory text in English. This will be listed on the online World Buildings Directory, available for the public to see.
- A zip file of project images. Please include your unique ‘project code’ when naming the folder and all images (the 5-digit code located at the top of your entry form). Images to include:
- 1 high-resolution hero image of the entire project. This will be the main image used on the World Buildings Directory listing and if you are shortlisted. Please label this image as ‘HERO’ plus your unique project code when uploading
- 6 x further photographs of the project. Please include your 'project code' when naming images.
- 3 x further images of a site plan, floor plan, key section. Please include your 'project code' when naming images.
Please remember, if you are shortlisted for any of your submissions, two representatives will have to purchase a ticket to attend the World Architecture Festival in December 2021 to present their project.