Completed Buildings: Civic and community - World Architecture Festival
Projects that can be entered in to the Civic and community completed buildings category include, but are not limited to:
- Ambulance/fire stations
- Community centres
- Consulates and embassies
- Law courts
- Parliamentary buildings
- Prisons/police stations
- Town halls
All projects in completed building categories must be completed between 1 January 2018 and 1 June 2019. There is no limit on the number of projects that can be submitted.
What do I need to include on my online entry?
- 6 x low resolution photographs of the project (maximum of 20)
- 3 x further images of a site plan, floor plan, key section
- 250 words of explanatory text (maximum of 1000 words)
- 3 high resolution images that may be used by our media partners should your project feature in any editorial coverage
- 2 x Entry Board Artwork of your Project in A2 Size, ready for printing