2015 finalists revealed
The 2015 finalists are revealed!
We are delighted to announce the finalists of the WAF 2015 Awards. We received more than 700 entries from architects and designers across the world with projects from 47 countries making this year’s shortlist. Major world architects shortlisted include Foster + Partners, Zaha Hadid Architects, Herzog & de Meuron, OMA, Buro Ole Scheeren, Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners, Rafael Viñoly Architects, BIG, Grimshaw Architects, Heatherwick Studio and Carlos Ott.
Be inspired, gain knowledge and make contacts with your global peers, clients and the press.
In a truly unique format, keynote talks from the industry’s leading lights sit alongside crit presentations from all award finalists, live judging and discussion. And what’s more it’s all open to you as a WAF delegate. Learn more about the WAF delegate packages available to you.
More than 2000 architects from 60 countries attend WAF - it is your passport to the international architecture scene. You need to be at WAF to:
- Understand how the world’s leading architects think through WAF’s live judging and over 50 hours of seminars, talks and debates. View our full list of 2015 judges
- Renew your passion for architecture: hear over 300 architects from around the world present their projects live
- Extend your knowledge and find out how architects globally are tackling the challenges you face – architects from more than 60 countries gather at WAF
- Look ahead to the future of global architecture, learn from WAF speakers including Sir Peter Cook, Michael Sorkin, Liu Thai Kerr, Manuelle Gautrand and Kerry Hill.
- Be equipped to win work in today’s booming markets obtain the inside track on working in key markets from local architects and clients
- Grow your contacts book and connect with over 2,000 future collaborators and clients WAF is your passport to the international architecture scene