What's waiting for you at WAF?
World Architecture Festival is the world’s largest festival and live awards competition dedicated to celebrating, and sharing architectural excellence from across the globe.
To share your work with the global architectural community and receive the worldwide exposure that only WAF can provide you need to enter the WAF Awards.
What's waiting for you at WAF?
- Hundreds of live award crits
- Every shortlisted architect will present their award entry in front of WAF's illustrious international judging panels, and you can see as many as you can fit in to three days! Hear the inside story on over 400 projects, from schools to cinemas, museums to mosques. Plus find out what the WAF judges think of all finalist schemes, including yours. Judges include Dietmar Eberle, Jeanne Gang and Patrick Bellew.
- Seminar and keynote programme
- Be inspired by some of the most influential and innovative architects working today. The Festival's industry-shaping lectures, discussions and debates with thought-defining speakers will deliberate today's big questions and define the way you work tomorrow. Book your place at the festival today and you can learn from and be inspired by Charles Jencks, Dietmar Eberle and Jeanne Gang. Sign up for updates and keep updated on the latest WAF speakers and programme developments.
- Festival gallery
- Experience the breadth of international architectural excellence in the WAF Festival Gallery, displaying all WAF award entries. Enter the WAF awards and your work is guaranteed to be seen by over 1900 members of the global architectural community.
- Awards Ceremony
- The festival culminates with a prestigious awards ceremony celebrating the winners of each category, the student competition and overall awards. Enter the WAF awards today and you could be collecting your WAF award in front of your peers from across the globe.
- Media partners
- From over 60 countries, meet the leading critics, documenters and list makers of the international industry. See and be seen by the people that could make your practice a global name. See all of WAF's media partners here.
- Festival Hall
- The Festival Hall is the hub of the Festival where you can catch up with contacts new and old, and engage face to face with leading suppliers and manufacturers from around the world. Exclusive installations and product showcases enable you to experience the latest in product innovation and design to inform your future projects.
- Plus, make sure you visit the Festival Hall Stage where you can receive the latest updates on working globally, cutting edge technology and innovative new materials.
- Live student charrettes
Sponsored by Perkins+Will
- Witness the next generation of design talent flex their creative muscles in WAF's live and nail-biting student charrettes. You never know, you might learn something new, or at least get an inspiration refresh! See which schools will be competing in the student charrette here.
- The WAF bar
Sponsored by Rider Levett Bucknall
Especially commissioned for WAF, the Festival's central bar is not only a meeting point for you to catch up with colleagues and friends, but is also an aesthetic highlight in itself! Think you could design the WAF bar?
- Parties, receptions and dinners
- When your days are jammed packed with architectural inspiration, networking and discovery we're sure you're going to want to let your hair down come sundown! WAF has a host of parties, receptions dinners and socials in some of Singapore's hottest design destinations so you can celebrate and socialise in style! Network with the WAF community - architects, clients, judges, sponsors and the world's media.
- WAF is the annual meeting point for global architects, clients and suppliers. Be inspired with architecture's leading lights and the global community as a whole. By seeing architecture from around the globe, and hearing from the architects themselves you will find new inspiration to tackle the design challenges you face today and tomorrow. Meet, share, collaborate and stay in touch using our online portals on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.